Cania Gorge, Kroombit Tops
Sep 30 @ 8:00 am – Oct 4 @ 5:00 pm
Finish the school holidays with a driving adventure to Cania Gorge National Park, Kroombit Tops National Park, Coominglah State Forest and more!
2 nights unpowered camping at Cania Gorge – Amenities are available. 1 night camping in Kroombit Tops, no power, generators or amenities, need to be self sufficient. 4th night TBC.
Lifted vehicles are preferred but not essential. Definitely bring the minimum recovery equipment for your vehicle.
Access to the Bomber crash site, The Wall camping area & the Loop 4WD track in Kroombit Tops National Park is currently closed until 31/10/21, due to maintenance work and upgrades being undertaken in these locations – however there is still a lot to see and do.
- Thu 30 Sept – Drive Brisbane to Cania Gorge approx 6 hours, Camp at Cania Gorge Retreat for 2 nights – there are amenities here, but camp sites are unpowered.
- Fri 1 Oct – Explore Coominglah State Forest
- Sat 2 Oct – Decamp & Drive up Razorback Track through Kroombit Tops National Park – camp overnight at Griffiths Creek camping area – no showers or toilets – need to be self sufficient!
- Sun 3 Oct – Decamp & Drive to TBC
- Mon 4 Oct – Pack up and head home.
Book your camp site:
- Thu 30 Sep & Fri 1 Oct – Contact Cania Gorge Retreat to book your site – Only Unpowered sites available
- Sat 2 Oct – Griffiths Creek camping area – book via QPWS website
- Sun 3 Oct – TBC
RSVPs are not yet available
8 people are attending Cania Gorge, Kroombit Tops