Oct 16 2021
Oct 17 2021
Relaxed family friendly trip to Double Island Point.
Sunday 17 October, 11:46am Low tide at Double Island point.
My plan to beat the traffic and ferry queues:
- Drive up Saturday 16th approx midday
- Stay overnight at Noosa North Shore Retreat. Enjoy that area for the afternoon/evening. We’ll be in a cabin. Camping available nearby.
- Hit the beach about 9am Sunday morning. Head straight up to the Leisha track and visit the lagoons for morning tea, swimming, fishing.
- Drive back through the Leisha track to the Ocean side, set up for lunch, look for whales, and walk up to the lighthouse.
- Drive home via the Freshwater track rainforest drive, and head to the highway via Gympie (or people can optionally drive back along the beach and the Tewantin Ferry). The traffic home might not be fun but will be worth it.
What you need to do/bring:
RSVPs are not yet available
14 people are attending Double Island Point