Aug 7 2022
Our regular Adopt A Track Day outing!
come along for a great day in Nerang National Park
We will be:
- driving tracks to ensure they are clear of debris
- reporting any issues with tracks
- clearing lantana as identified in the park area
- ensuring “Lantana Hill” remains lantana free
Please bring with you:
- 4WD capability!
- recovery gear to suit your vehicle
- PPE to suit a day out in the bush, with lantana clearing – gloves, long pants/sleeves, hat, glasses
- food for the day – morning tea/lunch/afternoon tea
- air compressor
- equipment for lantana works: axe/machette, clippers, gloves, drag chain/winch
Details on meet point will be emailed in the week prior. If you have not heard from the trip leader within one week of the trip – please contact the activities co-ordinator to confirm trip.
Nerang is always subject to wet weather management plans – you will be notified if there are any changes to the day!
Trip leader: Julie Bowdery.